New version of Creed's Rom has been released for Samsung Galaxy Y I hope if you are using Galaxy y then Creed's Rom is not a new name for you but if not let me tell you it is a custom Rom for galaxy y which can be easily installed on your device you can install this Rom even if your phone is not rooted and CWM is also not Required. And above all this ROM is beautiful, Smooth and stable. So this time a new version of this custom Rom Known as Creed's Rom V3.5 has be released by the developer Pratyush.creed who is a senior member of xda forum so don't forget to thanks him for his work. So now lets see what is new included in this version of this Rom and how to install this custom ROM. So before installing this Rom on your smartphone take a look on few screen shots of galaxy y running on Creed Rom V3.5.
Features included in Creed Fusion v 3.5
Major Problems Fixed ( USB Lockscreen Problem + Signal Bars Problem )
Improved Status Bar Mods
New User interface inspired from both Touchwiz and ice cream sandwich
Battery Bar Options
Options to Choose Battery Bar Height
Signal/Battery Text Options
Battery Bar Color/Transarency Customize-able
Custom Fonts Available for Clock and Signal Texts
New Improved Touchwiz Launcher (Full Credits : zcop)
5 Docks With Landscape Support
System Performance Improves
Much More Stable than Previous Versions
Improved MMS app with theme support
No Auto SMS to MMS Conversion
No Receipient limit on Message App
This Rom Can be only on Samsung galaxy y model gt-s5360 and is not meant for any other device. Use it at your own Risk i will not be held responsible for what ever happens to your device. The information provided here is only for instructional and educational purpose
Rom Details :
- Device Name : Samsung galaxy y
- Release Name : Creed_3.5_totoro.zip
- Size : 107.66 MB
- Download Link (not mirrored) : Creed v 3.5 link or from Here the original thread page.
- Backup of your Device.
- Download the ROM file " Creed_3.5_totoro.zip " from the link provided above and copy it to the root directory of your sd-card and turn off your phone .
- Reboot the phone to recovery mode by pressing volume up+Home + Power button together.
- Your galaxy y will boot into Recovery Mode. Touch screen will not work. use the keys volume up to move up volume down to move down and home key for selection.
- Select "Apply Update from SDCard" option from the menu.
- Now select the ROM file that you placed in the root directory of your sd card " Creed_3.5_totoro.zip ", and let the process be completed and reboot it.
Congratulation you have installed the latest version of Creed's ROM on your Galaxy young. If you find any bug you can post on the thread so that developer can try to fix it when he releases a new update.