Latest Custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy Y pro duos GT-B5512 is HatyonRom v1. This is an stable version of rom. It is smooth and looks beautiful and it may not be as flamboyant and well-adorned as chobitsDigitalis and Technoduos roms but at least it is more functional than the stock samsung rom. The credit for developed of this custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy Y pro duos model GT-B5512 goes to the member of XDA forum arbayong so thanks him for his work. Before procedding to the installation instruction lets have look on few screenshots of Samsung Galaxy Y pro duos GT-B5512 running on HatyonRom v1 custom ROM.
- Pre-rooted using Chainfire supersu method
- Fully deodexed
- init.d scripts support
- Bash support
- 14 Lidroid status bar toggles
- Go Launcher (replaces touchwiz)
- MIUI music player (replaces stock music player)
- MIUI root file browser
- Darktremor app to sd
- International CSCs with multilingual support (B55120JVLD1)
- Sysrw/sysro support via terminal emulator
- Comes with android terminal emulator
- Operamini v7 in place of stock v5
- Build.prob tweaks - video and picture quality, battery tweak, network tweak
- init.d scripts including journaling, autozipalign on reboot etc
- Added icon packs
- Modded status bar and notification area
- Compatible with Compact kernel by Nitubhaskar
Requirements:Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Y pro duos GT-B5512 with Root access.
Rom Name:(not mirrored) HatyonRomV1.0.zip
Rom Size: 129.23 MB
- First of all backup your system an charge battery above 50%
- Now copy the downloaded Rom files "HatyonRomV1.0.zip" into the root directory phone's sd card.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer, and turn the phone off.
- Now reboot in Recovery mode by pressing "power button + menu + power bottons until galaxy y pro duos logo appears.
- Now choose install update and flash clockworkmod recovery Then Wipe data/factory reset and after that wipe cache partition (obligatory)
- Now go back and choose "install zip from sdcard"and select choose zip file option.
- Select HatyonRomV1.zip and confirm the selection
- Let the process to be completed and then Reboot don't panic first boot may take a bit longer then normal boot so keep passions.